Monday, July 14, 2014

And So it Begins...

Why, hello there! Welcome to my new little blog. I must admit I'm proud of it; I had quite a time figuring out coding all by my lonesome. Let's just say I've given myself lots of pats on the back. Though don't get me started on the mobile layout. It's just going to have to stay all bland and black and white and...argh ugh ergh.

The name's Evie. I'm a simple girl from Kansas. I'll get it out of the way: Yes, like Dorothy. Yes, I have seen tornados. No, I haven't been swept away to Oz by one. Obviously. Unlike many fellow Kansans, though, I don't get tired of The Wizard of Oz. It was the first story I ever fell in love with, after all.

Books are my one true love. When I'm not reading, I'm writing. When I'm not doing either, I'm brainstorming, lost in some story or character's head. I made this blog to document my journey, as I've finally reached the "never give up" stage. Recently, I started querying, so we shall see how that goes.

I plan to post about more than just writing, of course, and hope to meet lots of book-loving, life-loving, dream-dreaming friends along the way.

C'est la vie!

Evie

2 comments:

  1. The site is BEAUTIFUL. Stunning, really. Amazing job, Evie! You're so talented. <3

    ReplyDelete